Monday 3 June 2013

Monaco LTD

I'm a week and a half late, but do you know what? I don't care........ Ok I do but I've been swamped recently so here finally is my race review.

Standard Monaco

  • Cars going around in a circle
  • Safety cars
  • Red Flag
  • Perez being too agressive
  • Di Resta gaining 9 places!
  • Kimi gaining several places in the final three laps (albeit on new tyres)
  • Rosberg winning
Grosjean finally crashed, I was beginning to wonder when that would happen; and Raikkonen wants to punch Perez in the face, although unlike Coulthard and Schumacher, they never did.

Sorry for keeping this so short, but I will write more up on some other topics between now and Canada. Plus it was Monaco so apart from the "Glamorous spectacle" very little actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment